NEW - PAPERBACK
Jackie Roberts is tired of always feeling stuck in life. Trying to save up for music school, she works day by day at her boring old waitressing job. Then enters Ryan. This boy won’t leave her alone! Everyday he comes to have lunch at the restaurant where she works, but he never talks to her more than as a patron. How is she supposed to turn him down if he never asks her out? When tragedy strikes, will Jackie truly find the man she needs in her darkest hour? Will she ever find the harmony her heart desires?
Broken Harmony by Hannah Grace Leake
Paperback - New
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.
* Ex-Library Edition: Acceptable, Good or Very Good condition book with library labels on the spine, blacked out address or library stamp inside.