VERY GOOD - HARDCOVER
When Anne finds a roll of undeveloped film in an old camera of her great-aunt Edie's and has it processed, she makes a startling discovery. Anne's father's cousin Carl was reported killed in action in Vietnam in 1970. So how is it possible that he is standing next to Aunt Edie in a photograph taken at the bicentennial celebration in Washington, DC?
While digging through the newly revealed family photographs and the storehouse of albums and scrapbooks in the library's vast attic, Anne and her parents decide to put together a family reunion as well as an exhibit of Aunt Edie's photography of Bill Hill and beyond. In their search for answers to the mystery of Cousin Carl, what other family secrets will be exposed?
Gone in a Flash (Secrets of the Blue Hill Library) by Emily Thomas
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.
* Ex-Library Edition: Good Condition book with library labels on the spine, blacked out address or library stamp inside.