GOOD - PAPERBACK
In the 1890s, three women with secrets search for hope and a place to call home.
A Sensible Arrangement
Marty Olson is ready to leave behind the pain of her past. Answering an advertisement for a "Lone Star bride," she leaves her Texas ranch and heads to Denver to marry a man she doesn't know.
A Moment in Time
Alice Chesterfield is a woman pursued. Having survived an attack that left her scarred, she is never free from the fear of the man who is responsible. Will a secluded ranch in Texas provide the sanctuary she longs for?
A Matter of Heart
Jessica Atherton's elaborate dreams were dashed when the man she intended to marry wedded another. But more than her dreams will be put to the test when two very different men vie for her affection and manage to stir her once-broken heart.
Lone Star Brides by Tracie Peterson
Paperback - Good
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.
* Ex-Library Edition: Good Condition book with library labels on the spine, blacked out address or library stamp inside.