GOOD - HARDCOVER
"Sally Cox goes to work in a nursing home after her husband of thirty years leaves her for a younger woman-and in serious financial straits. The only thing bigger than the chip on Sally's shoulder is her faltering faith-and her attachment to a ninety-year-old nursing home patient named Elsie Rigsby, who suffers from dementia and whose mind wanders in and out of reality."
Poor Mrs. Rigsby by Kathy Herman
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.
* Ex-Library Edition: Good Condition book with library labels on the spine, blacked out address or library stamp inside.