VERY GOOD - HARDCOVERAnne Gibson is alarmed when identity thefts leave elderly Blue Hill citizens with bank accounts drained and credit cards maxed out. When a mysterious young woman arrives at the library's first book club meeting and starts asking personal questions of Anne's friend Mildred Farley, Anne wonders if the stranger is behind the thefts. As Anne sets out to uncover the truth, she discovers that there is far more behind the woman's curious behavior than she could have imagined.Meanwhile, when Anne learns that her parents can't come for Thanksgiving, she and her children plan a big dinner at the library for their new friends. But will their guests' last-minute cancellations make the family's first Blue Hill Thanksgiving a lonely one?
Theft and Thanksgiving (Secrets of the Blue Hill Library) by Emily Thomas
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.
* Ex-Library Edition: Good Condition book with library labels on the spine, blacked out address or library stamp inside.