VERY GOOD - HARDCOVER
When an unmarked envelope arrives at the library, containing a mock-up of a newspaper article, Anne is shocked to learn that she and several of her old high school friends are implicated in a crime that took place the night of their school's homecoming. Worse, the writer threatens to expose secrets that would ruin the classmates' reputations and possibly cost them their jobs. Who wrote this tale of hijinks, and what does the instigator want from Anne and her former classmates?
Meanwhile, Ben and Liddie are covered in a miserable poison ivy rash, and Anne must balance caring for her children and running a library with racing to unlock the truth behind the cryptic news story before it's too late.
Unlocking the Truth (Secrets of the Blue Hill Library) by Emily Thomas
* New: Just like it sounds. A brand-new, unused, unread copy in perfect condition.
* Like New: An apparently unread copy in perfect condition. Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind.
* Very Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting, but may contain a neat previous owner name. The spine remains undamaged.
* Good: A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include "From the library of" labels or previous owner inscriptions.
* Acceptable: A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text.
* Ex-Library Edition: Good Condition book with library labels on the spine, blacked out address or library stamp inside.